Anyone familiar with embedding YouTube videos would know that YouTube provides a built-in code snippet you can copy and paste. But did you know that with the Website Builder, there is an easier and more precise way to do this – enabling a way to snap the video into exactly the right dimensions so your website looks pixel perfect?
It’s easy – all you have to do is follow these instructions:
- Log into the control panel and open the Website Builder
- Navigate to the page you want your video to appear
- In the toolbox on the left, click and drag the video component into your workspace
- The following screen should pop up – click on ‘Paste a link to a YouTube video’ and paste the link
- You can click and drag the video to move it, or use the handles to resize the video as desired
- The properties tab on the left contains extra options you can select for your video, such as whether to display the title or to automatically start the video when a user reaches your page
- Save your website and publish using the buttons on the top left
And there you go, your video is now ready for primetime on your website!